1. Open Image Editing App. (We are using Preview for this example)
2. Use the selection tool (crop) to drag and select the section of the image you would like to use.
3. Click Crop
4. Next we need to resize the image to fit the slider / banner dimensions
5. For this template slider - I need to use the following sizes - 1270 x 250 pixels.
Its important to concentrate on the width primarily as you can increase the banner / slider space easily if needed.
6. Use the resize tool to modify the size of the image to the max width - this time 1270px
7. Don’t use the scale proportionally tool - keep this unchecked
8. Click ok to resize the image and then save to your computer