The Subscription Page tab is where you can edit the text that appears to your visitors when they go through the sign up process.
- Click Settings.
- Then select the Subscription Page tab.
How to set up the registration page
- Introduction Header: Include a page heading.
- Introduction Page: Include an optional instructional text.
- Promocode Header: Customise the text that asks members to enter the promo/coupon code.
- Additional Details: Create text-only fields where additional member details can be gathered.
How to request additional details
- Give the field a title.
- Decide whether or not you want to make the field Required.
- Click the Save New Field button.
- Your field will now have been added to the subscribe page.
- When you export your member data, this information will be included.
How to select the required subscription fields
- Tick the fields of information your members will be required to submit on the registration page. For best user experience, we recommend keeping this page as brief as possible.
Customise the thank you pages
- Enter your custom thank you message to display after a successful sign up or upgrade.