To view the site reports
- Click Reports in the side menu.
Index of reports
- New members - Enter a date range and subscription plan to see all the new members that have joined that plan. Only first time members are considered 'new members'. This report is based on the date the subscription was created and goes back 30 days. To get a report on a 'disabled' subscription. First hide the plan with a promo code, then enable and save it. After enabling the plan, it will appear in the drop down menu in subscription type.
- Active members - This report lists all members currently subscribed to any subscription plan. The report is based on the member's expiration date and can include members who have cancelled but can still log in
- Member logins - Enter a date range and view the email address and date each time a member logged into your site.
- Inactive members - Enter a date range and view the email address of active members who have not logged into your site.
- Expired members - Enter a date range and view the members whose subscriptions have been cancelled/expired during that period. This report displays all expired subscriptions by member.
- Member expiration report - Enter a date range and select a subscription plan from the dropdown to view the members who are expired from each plan.
- Member Lifespan - View a report for the avg. value of your members
- Member Download Report - View the email address and date each time a member has downloaded a file from your site.
- Most favorited article - View how many times an article was set as a "favorite" by members.
- Coupon Code Signups - Search a coupon code and the report will detail the members who used it.
- Course enrollment - View students enrolled per course.
- Student progress - Check the student progress by course. Option available to email students.
- Store orders - View all subscriptions purchased and orders made through your online store.
- Store download purchases - View all download products purchased through your online store.
- Pay-per-view purchases - View all the pay-per-view transactions made through your online store.
- Opt-in banner signups - This report lists visitors who signed up to your homepage newsletter banner.
- Affiliate Tracking - View the number of click throughs and conversions for each affiliate member.
If you are looking for a specific type of report which we have not included, get in touch as it can sometimes be a quick request to complete.