- Users who go through the online subscription process are automatically added to the member manager.
- You can also manually add members either individually or mass upload (email the SubHub support team)
- Manually manage your member's access, or expire access to your site.
- Search for your members in your database and download the data to use offline.
- Create and manage your member groups (levels)
Manually create a new member
- Click 'Add Member'
- Enter their 'Personal' information where applicable
- You can choose their role, either Member, Administrator, Content Management, Store (access only) and Member Manager (access only)
- In the next tab, Subscription, you can assign the user to a subscription plan.
- After selecting the subscription plan, you will need to manually select their expiry date using the pop out calendar.
- Please ensure to click on the calendar to confirm the date.
- Customized Homepage - If you are using this feature, you can choose which homepage the user should see.
- Finally hit 'Save' to complete this process.
- To section off your content to different users, you will need to create specific member groups (levels)
- Click Manage Groups
- And simply enter the name of each group/level on separate lines
- Hit 'Save' to finish up
After saving the member group, your list will appear whenever you create a subscription plan or member only article.
Quick access link to the main site report section.
Here you will be able to select specific date ranges and download the login report