How to access the member manager:
- In the Control Panel, click My Members.
- Then select, Member Manager.
Overview of the member manager
- Users who go through the online subscription process are automatically added to the member manager.
- You can also manually add members either individually or mass upload (email the SubHub support team).
- Manually manage your member's access, or expire access to your site.
- Search for your members in your database and download the data to use offline.
- Create and manage your member groups.
How to manually create a new member
- Click Add Member.
- Enter their Personal information where applicable
- Choose their role, either Member, Administrator, Content Management, Store (access only) and Member Manager (access only).
- In the Subscription tab, assign the user to a subscription plan.
- Manually select their expiry date using the pop out calendar- ensure to click on the calendar to confirm the date.
- If you are using Customized Homepages, choose which homepage the user should see.
- Click Save.
Where to find a member's subscription status
- Click on the member's account.
- Select the Subscription tab. Here are the details and status of a member's subscription.
ACTIVE is the initial status when a member signs up.
If the plan is recurring, it will change to ONGOING with the first automatic renewal.
How to create member groups
- To create multiple subscription levels with access to different content, you will need to create specific Member Groups.
- Click My Members.
- Then select the Manage Groups button.
- Enter the name of each group/level on a separate line.
- Click Save.
Your member group list will appear whenever you create a Subscription Plan or member-only Article so that you can assign member group access to that plan or content.
How to view login reports
- Click the Login Reports button.
- Select specific Date Ranges in the pop-up calendars and download the login report.
How to search your member database
From the Search By drop down menu, select the search filters and add the values. Then click the Search button.
You can add and remove filters by using the Remove and Build Search buttons.
How to message your members
- Use the Search By function to compile the list of members you wish to email.
- Click the Message Members button.
- Complete the message form.
- Click Send.
NB. Please ensure you type into these fields rather that paste from another application.