You can choose to add an events calendar to either your left or right navigation. Once you have created an event these will appear within the calendar automatically.
Before you list any dates, set your Timezone and choose whether your Calendar Format will be using the 12 or 24 hour clock. This is done in Display Options in your Site Settings.
To add an event to your Events Block, you need to go to the dashboard located within the Manage Community section.
Adding/Deleting an Event
On this page, you can search, add or delete Calendar Events.
1. Click 'Add New Event'. You will get taken to the 'Editing Event' page.
2. Viewable By Set who will view the event. You can choose from either everyone or only logged in members.
NOTE: If you choose 'members only', everyone will be able to see that something is happening on that date but only logged in members will be able to read the full description.
3. Enter the title of the event – these will be viewable by everyone.
4. Enter the teaser of the event – these will be viewable by everyone.
5. Body Enter all of the event details in the description, such as how to book, directions and a detailed itinerary.
6. Event Start/End Date Set the start date and time by clicking on the small calendar pages.
7. Enter the location.
Click Save and you will be notified that your changes have been saved.
You now have three options, you can either: Preview your event Publish Now Undo Publish Now and you will be notified that your changes are complete.
Viewing the Event
To view an Event, click to return to the home page where the date has now been highlighted on the calendar.
Click on the highlighted date, a teaser will then display beneath the calendar.
Clicking on the teaser title, will take your member to a page with the full event details.