NOTE: Before you add your first product, you must configure your store settings.
- Click Store in the blue sidebar.
- Select Add Product.
How to create your product
- Add a product Name.
- Assign your product to a Category, if you are using them.
- Set who the product will be Viewable By:
Administrators: if you are not ready to publish the product.
Everyone: if you want both non-members and logged in members to purchase.
Members-only: if the product will be available only to members.
Choose the product type
- Tick the product type.
Include a product description
The product description will be visible on the individual product page.
Upload a product image
- Click Choose file to select an image from your computer.
For best store presentation, crop and resize all product images to the same size before uploading them.
Enter a price
- Enter the price of the product in your default currency. Do not include any currency symbol.
How to make a product tax exempt
- Tick Tax Exempt.
If you set tax to be added in your store configuration, this will automatically be added onto the product. You can make individual products tax exempt, by ticking this option.
Offer a member discount
You can set a discount on a per product basis for logged-in members. This means once a member logs in, they will be able to purchase the product at a lower price. The discount entered here will override the default discount on your store setup page.
How to add product SEO with meta tags
- Title Tag: add up to a 70 character unique, descriptive product title.
- Description Tag: add a 160 character product description.
How to set an individual product shipping cost
If you are using the Per item shipping charge method, you have the option to also set the shipping rate on a per product basis. The shipping rate entered in the Product Shipping Costs field will override your default Per item shipping charge in your store setup.
How to save your product
- Click Add Product.
To see how this appears on the store front, click View Store in the blue sidebar menu.
How to reorder store products
- Click Store.
- Select Manage Products.
- Drag and drop the product listings to edit their order in the store.