Coupon codes can be redeemed by your users for both store and subscription discounts.
Creating Coupon Codes
Within the Dashboard, located in the Generate Revenue section, click on the link ‘Coupon Codes’.
1. Enter the coupon name: Only visible to admins
2. Unique Coupon Code: Given to your users to enter via the subscription page
3. Enter a % / percentage off
4. Set the duration of the discounted rate: Once / or Multiple Months / Forever
5. Expiration: Choose when the discount code will be available until.
The ‘Code’ can now be used to promote membership sign-ups or grant store discounts.
“Duration” options vary according to your payment processor:
Stripe offers three options: Once, Multi Month and Forever.
Paypal only supports the option: Forever.
You cannot offer a coupon code with the discount value of 100%.
Using the coupon codes
Subscription Plans: The user will need to enter the coupon code during the sign up or renewal process, where the promo / coupon code field is displayed.
Store Purchases: During the checkout process, the coupon code field will appear on the cart summary page.