Today was a BIG day for the SubHub team. We have been working super hard on the new platform upgrade, squeezing time in between helping our users and also launching some pretty awesome websites.
We've been delighted to hear back from so many people providing us with suggestions and feedback over the last year and we've used these to inform this major update. Work only began back in February, so we are pretty pleased with what has been achieved in so little time, and with our tiny team!
We'd also like to say a huge thanks to our developers who have given so much of their time to make this happen.
We really hope you like the new upgrade and the exciting new improvements we've made. We have many more planned!
New Improvements - Released October 2017
- Change the template colours and fonts to match your branding
- Improved layout options for public and home pages
- Customise your banner and sliders
- Modify store product layout
- Easily upgrade/cancel membership plans
- Add additional membership plan (multiple memberships)
- Update payment information
- Self-select your payment processor, also now possible to choose dual payment processing (Stripe/PayPal)
- Create additional admin roles (content, store, memberships, or full admin access)
- Dashboard reports (preview new sign ups, expiring members and recent logins)
- New Dashboard design
We're now busily working with our users on some really interesting custom projects ready for launch in 2018, so our next round of improvements will continue early next year. We'd love to hear feedback or ideas for the platform, so please get in touch. You can submit them here or, even better, contact the team to discuss your ideas for the perfect membership website builder.