SubHub site owners will now be able to sync their MailChimp accounts with their membership site activities. This is a huge improvement on the current email options available through the control panel.
If you do not have already have a MailChimp account, click the image below to set up your free account.
MailChimp has a number of features, some are listed below
- Design and build attractive and customised emails
- Track and report on email activity using advanced analytics
- Create lists for groups of subscribers
- Automated emails
- Drip content
Main Features of this SubHub Improvement
- New members will be automatically added to your MailChimp lists
- Easily Create an opt in box to attract new subscribers to you
If you are new to SubHub you will automatically have this feature, but if you are an existing client you will need to contact us so we can turn on this feature for you.
Here are some guides to help you set up this new feature -