SubHub doesn't provide custom domain names or email addresses.
To purchase a domain name, you'll need to open an account with a domain registrar such as GoDaddy
Once your domain is connected, your site will be added to our CloudFlare account and will be fully encrypted and secured by HTTPS.
How to connect your custom domain
- Log into your website's control panel.
- In the blue side bar, click the link Domain.
- Enter your domain in the field.
- You will be emailed with instructions to update your name servers.
- Let us know when this is completed so we can finish the process.
- It can take up to 24 hours for the changes to propagate.