We have recently added a new feature to the SubHub platform, where you can add additional fields to the sign up process of your website. This will allow you to capture additional information about your members on sign up and will be available to you in your member export.
How to Add Additional Fields
To add additional fields to your sign up process you need to go to:
'Settings' > 'Subscription Pages' > 'Contact Details'
- Chose the type of field you wish to add (free text field or a date picker)
- Give the field a title
- Decide whether or not you want to make the field compulsory, by checking the 'Make a required field' check box.
- Click the 'Save New Field' button
Your field will now have been added to the contact details page on your subscription process.
I have added my additional fields... now what?
To see how your custom fields appear in your sign up process, you should follow the steps below:
- Make sure you are logged out of your site
- Click the 'Join Now' link in the footer of your site or go to http://www.yoursitename.com/subscribe
- Chose your currency and click 'Next'
- Chose your subscription plan and click 'Next'
- On the Contact Details page you should see your custom fields appear under the 'Additional Details' section.
These fields can be reordered and removed by returning to 'Settings' > 'Subscription Pages'.
When you export your member data, this information will be included. To find our how to export your member data please 'click here'.