Creating tables within your content will allow you to have greater control over the layout of the content.
A great example of table usage can be seen here - http://www.iareporter.com/categories/20120214
The site owner lists his monthly publication within a table, so the viewer can easily read the sections included.
This is how it appears when published -
This is how it will appear in the editor -
Here is a simple step by step guide to help you recreate this type of table -
1. Click on the Edit/Insert Table function in the Body Editor
2. Enter 2 columns and 20 rows (You can add columns and rows when needed)
3. Click Insert and the table will appear as below -
4. Once you enter text into a cell the table will expand to fit the content.
You can also merge cells or rows to add some flexibility to your table.
Merge Cells -
Click and highlight the cells / rows you would like to merge, and then right click to access a mini menu.
3. Continue to enter copy and if you need to add extra space to the cells, use SHIFT + ENTER
4. The table will appear as below -
If you have any questions or need further assistance with creating tables, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org