Promo codes are a great way to entice new and existing members to sign up to your site, and this guide will help you with this.
It's important to know that promo code plans are in addition to your existing plans.
FREE PROMO CODE PLAN
For this example I am going to offer 5 free days to the promo plan and here are the steps to follow-
1) Go to Subscription Plans in your control panel
2) Click on 'Create a new subscription plan'
3) Create a name for the plan - eg '5 Days Free Access - Promo'
4) Scroll down and select 'Non Recurring Payment
5) Enter a promo code for your visitors to use - eg 5daysfree
6) Available to - You choose to offer this to new, existing or all users.
7) Days free - I will enter 5 here, but this is dependant on your criteria
8) Amount - As it's a free plan, please leave this blank
9) Then ensure it's 'Active' then click SAVE
The promo code plan is now ready to use, and the code can sent out to your intended audience.
PROMO CODE - 5daysfree
How they are used by a member
A member will enter the code on the subscribe page into the promo coupon/code field. Once entered, the special plan will become visible for the member to select.
Enable the promo coupon/code field via Settings > Subscription Plan.