Adding social share icons to your website is a great way to enable users to share your content with their social networks. The buttons usually appear within a webpage, and easy to set up. The hard part is choosing which buttons to use, there are lots on offer!
Simply search for 'Social Share Buttons' in your preferred search engine, and browse the array of services who offer this solution. Most of the services are free to use, but may require you to pay for additional features.
In this example, we are using www.addthis.com.
1. Choose the style of button you wish to use
2. Click 'Get Code'
3. Pop up box appears and provides you with some customisation options.
4. When you are happy with the preferred style and layout, locate the code to copy.
5. Highlight the code and copy
6. Open a new browser tab and log into your SubHub control panel
7. Go to Site Settings > Display Options
8. Scroll down to Advanced Settings, then click Show
9. Paste code into HTML Head box
10. Click Save Settings