Redemption Codes are single use, unique promotion codes which can be redeemed against a single membership plan or course.
You can generate as many codes per plan as you like and the code can be redeemed when a new member signs up.
Once that code has been redeemed, it will not be available again. The details of the redeemer will appear in the redeemed codes list.
- Generate unique redemption codes.
- Control quantity of codes to be generated.
- Assign the codes to an individual plan.
- Ability to export unique codes to give away for promotion.
- Ability to see how many codes have been redeemed.
How to create a redemption plan
Redemption codes are used in conjunction with a subscription plan that includes a promo code.
- Create a subscription plan that includes a promo code.
How to generate the redemption codes
- In the sidebar menu, click Generate Income.
- From the fold down menu, click Redemption Codes.
- Select the Create New Codes tab. Only active subscription plans will display.
- Click the Create Codes button next to the plan you want to generate codes for.
- Enter the amount of codes you wish to generate and click Create.
How to access and view redeemed codes
- Select the Index tab which lists every subscription plan for which redemption codes have been created, the total codes generated and the total redeemed.
- Click the member plan to access and view the codes.
- The generated codes will be listed under the View Redeemed Codes tab. These codes can be given to individuals.
- Once they are reclaimed, the member name or email will be listed in the Redeemed By column.
You can add new codes to plans when needed.
How a member redeems a code
- Confirm that the promo coupon/code field is enabled on the subscribe page.
- Users enter the redemption code into the promo coupon/code field.
- Once applied, the special plan will become visible for the member to select.