How to access your profile as a member
- Log in and click on the My Account link.
- Select My Profile from the drop down menu.
Your member profile can include personal details, images, videos and document files.
By default, your profile will not display until you opt-in for it to be viewable.
The member directory is only accessible to logged-in members.
How to edit a profile
Depending on what features are enabled, there are three tabs for you to complete.
1. About Tab
You have the option to create a 'Display Name'. This will be used within your profile.
The next fields are used to show more personal information, you can choose whether or not to have these displayed on your profile.
Under 'Show Profile?' you must tick 'Yes' for your profile to be public to other members.
2. Profile Photo Tab
Upload a profile photo of 400x400 pixels.
3. File Uploader
If this feature is enabled, you'll be able to upload multiple documents and MP4 videos. Their file size must be less than 100MB each.
Acceptable document files are PDF, XLS, Docs, PowerPoint and Zip.
How to message other members
Within the member profiles, members have the ability to email each other.
How to send a message
- Click on the Contact button on that member’s profile.
- A contact form will pop up. Your Sender Name will automatically populate, but you can change this if you’d prefer to use another name.
- Once you’ve prepared your message and checked the “I’m not a robot” box, click on the Send Message button. An email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org will be sent to the member you’ve contacted.
How to receive a message
- If you’ve received a message notification from email@example.com, click on the REPLY button which will prompt you first to log into the website.
- Once logged in, click the My Account link then select Your Profile from the drop down menu.
- On the left-hand column, click on the Messages tab.
- This is your Message Inbox, where you'll be able to view all the member messages in which you are a participant.
- To read the message that has been sent to you from another member, click the link to the message title under “Subject.” If you’d like to reply to the message, click the Reply link under “Action.” You can delete any messages by clicking on the box next to the message and then clicking the “Delete” button.
The profile search function will match any word in a profile except the custom fields, state, and country. It will only deliver search results on members who have selected the option Show Profile to YES. It will also only deliver search results on members whose subscriptions are not expired in the member manager.