To create multiple subscription levels, which grant access to different content depending on the purchased plan, you start by creating Member Groups.
When you create a subscription plan, a member group can be assigned to it.
Then content created in the form of articles can be assigned to that specific member group as well.
So when subscription plan connected to a member group has been purchased, the user will only have access to content that has been assigned to that member group.
How to create your member groups
- Click My Members
- From the drop down menu, select Member Manager.
- Click the Manage Members button.
- Enter the names of your Member Groups in the text box - add each group on a new line.
Do not edit or delete active member groups. This will disrupt member access to content.
How to assign a member group to a subscription plan
- Click Subscription Plans.
- Then Create new subscription plan.
- Under Groups tick the Member Group that is meant to be assigned to this subscription plan.
How to assign content to a member group
Articles can be assigned to be viewable by specific member groups. At the bottom of each article page, is the Allow Access setting.
After selecting an article to be Viewable By - Members Only, tick which member group will have access to the article. Leaving this option blank will allow access to all members.