You can manually add members via the Member Manager.
After creating their subscription, they can then use the password reset option on the login page to update their password.
How to manually add a member
- Click My Members.
- Then select Member Manager.
- Click the green Add button.
- In the Personal tab, enter the member's name, email and password.
- Choose their role, either Member, Administrator, Content Management, Store (access only) and Member Manager (access only).
- In the Subscription tab, assign the user to a subscription plan.
- Next manually select an expiry date using the pop out calendar.
- Click on a specific calendar day to confirm.
- Select a member group - if applicable.
- Under the Action label, click Set as Ongoing.
- Click Save to complete the process.
NOTE: You cannot manually add a user to a Course. In order to access a Course, the user must subscribe on the subscribe page.