No. Changing subscription plan prices in your SubHub Control Panel will NOT affect the recurring payment amounts for existing members.
However, you can make this edit manually for each member in both of the payment processors.
How to edit a member’s recurring payment in PayPal
- Log into your PayPal account
- Go to the Recurring Payment Dashboard: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_merchant-hub
- Click the subscriber
- Their subscription details will load and you can edit the recurring payment amount - click the Change button
NOTE: You can only increase the price by a maximum of 20% in the span of 180 days.
How to edit a member’s subscription in Stripe
- Log into your Stripe dashboard
- Go to the member’s account page
- In the Subscription section, click the ellipsis
- Select Update Subscription from the pop up
- Click the ellipsis next to their current subscription (product)
- Select Remove product and delete their current product
- Click Add Product
- Select a new subscription from the pop-up
- Click Update Subscription button
For more guidance on either of these actions, contact the help desks of PayPal and Stripe.