Linking to another web page within your website is called an internal link.
Internal links are very good for SEO because they help search engines to understand how the content of your site relates to each other. Use keywords as your anchor text.
Use the insert/edit icon in the editor to add internal links to text and images.
How to find the internal link URL
- To create an internal link, go to the page you want to link to.
- From the address bar, copy only the portion of the URL after the .com
- For example, if the page URL is: subhub.com/subscribe
- Then internal link is: /subscribe
How to add an Internal link
- Edit the page where you want to add the link.
- Highlight the text or image you want to link.
- Click the link icon in the toolbar of the editor.
- Paste the internal link into the URL field and Save.