Stripe and your SubHub website communicate through the webhook. This is how information on events, such as member sign-ups, renewals and cancellations are exchanged.
How to create the webhook
- Login to Stripe.
- In the left-hand menu, select Developers then Webhooks.
- Click +Add endpoint button.
- In the Endpoint URL field add: https://www.yoursite.com/stripe
- For a sub domain use the format: https://yoursite.com/stripe
- Select Latest API Version.
- Click the blue receive all events link in the window.
- Click Add endpoint.
FINAL STEP: Always make a test payment before launching your site.