Stripe and your SubHub website communicate through the webhook. This is how information on events, such as member sign-ups, renewals and cancellations are exchanged.
Setting up your webhook
- Login to Stripe.
- In the right top menu click Developers.
- In the left-hand menu, select Webhooks.
- Click Add an endpoint button.
- In the Endpoint URL field add: https://www.yoursite.com/stripe
- For a sub domain use the format: https://yoursite.com/stripe
- Select Latest API Version (2020-08-27)
Select events to listen to
- Click +Select events
From the list, tick these events:
Under Checkout tick:
Under Customer tick:
Under Invoice tick:
Under Payment Intent tick:
To complete: Click Add Events
FINAL STEP: Always make a test payment before launching your site.