Each Footer layout will have different Appearance options depending on its design. When adding your Footer elements, use the original layout design as a reference guide.
How to change the footer design
- In the Design Area, hover over the example Footer.
- Click the Pencil icon in the blue Title Bar.
- The Sidebar Menu will load.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Change.
- Select a new layout in the pop-up window.
Set footer appearance
- Set the footer Width.
- Tick to show Copyright.
- Using color picker, choose the footer's Background Color.
- Choose the Text Color.
Set social media link design
- Tick to show social media icons.
- Select the Style.
- Select Icon Color.
- Select Background Color.
- Set the social media pages to open in a New Window.
How to add your social media links
- All the social media icons are listed.
- Select the icons to display by entering your URL for that account in the field.
- Leave the fields blank for the social accounts you are not using.
Adding custom fields
Depending on the footer layout you've chosen, you might have Column fields to fill. Use the original layout as a reference guide for the content that needs to be added for each of these fields.
How to add the general footer links
- Return to the main sidebar menu.
- Click Navigation.
- Select Bottom Navigation.
- Click +add menu to add new menu links.
- Use the = Drag Handles to reorder the links.
- Click on the vertical Ellipsis for more editing options.