If you're using a third-party hosting platform, such as Vimeo, you'll need to get the Embed code from your account to add the video to your SubHub website. Your video will need to be in mp4 format.
How to insert the video
- Place the curser in the article body where you want to insert the video.
- Click the Media Manager icon in the toolbar.
- Select the Embed tab.
- Paste you embed code in the window.
- In General Tab, you can adjust the Dimensions.
- Click Ok.
How to position the video
- Highlight the video.
- Click the Align left, center or right icons in the editor toolbar.