Your homepage banner is one of the most important design elements of your site. It must engage visitors and convince them to scroll further. It should have a high-quality image with strong messaging.
How to edit the example banner
- Hover over the Banner.
- In the blue Title Bar, click the Pencil icon.
- The Sidebar Menu will load.
- Adjust the banner Width with the range slider.
- Add the banner Text and Description in the text editors. Click the Ellipsis for more toolbar editing options.
- Use the checkbox Options to show Button, Title and Description.
How to add a banner image
- Select Banner Type.
- Select Image type.
- Tick to enable Image Overlay options.
The Image Overlay option adds a transparent colored filter over the image. This helps to heighten the readability of the banner text.
- Use range slider to set Overlay transparency.
- Upload image or enter image URL.
- Add Image Alt Tag.
The Alt Image Tag is a brief description of the image and important to include for SEO best practises.
How to adjust the layout
- Tick Auto for a banner's original dimensions.
- Tick Custom to manually set banner height with range slider.
- Increase Padding around content.
- Align Content's Horizontal Position.
- Align Content's Vertical Position.