Your published article content can be assigned to be viewed by Everyone, all Members or a specific Member Group.
How to set member permissions
- Click Edit article.
- Under Allow Access, select who will be able to view the article.
- The options available are: Administrator / Everyone / Members-Only.
How to assign content to a specific member group
- Under Allow Access.
- Select Members Only from the drop down menu.
- Your Member Groups will now be displayed.
- Tick the specific Member Group to grant article access.
- Click Save and Publish Now.