Your homepages and navigation are created using the Homepage Editor.
Your homepages will be created by mixing and matching preset layouts found in the Sections menu.
- Using the = drag handles, you can reorder the position of your layouts.
- The vertical ellipsis allow you to rename, hide or delete a layout.
- Add new layouts by clicking + add sections.
How to edit a layout
- Start by launching the Homepage Editor.
- In the right-hand Design Area.
- Hover over the layout you want to edit.
- In the blue title bar, click the Pencil icon.
- The editing Sidebar will load.
- All layout content is added in the Sidebar.
- Changes are seen in the right-hand Design Area.
- Make sure to SAVE your edits.
How to see more layout options
- Scroll to the bottom of the editing Sidebar.
- Click Change under Select a Layout.
- A pop-up window will display all the variations for that Layout.
How to add a new section
- Click the Sections Menu.
- The editing sidebar will load.
- Click + add sections.
- The list of Section list menu will load.
- Select the Section to view the Layouts options.
- Click ADD to choose a layout.
- The selected Layout will be added above the footer of the Design Area.
- Reorder it with the = drag handle.
How to view the design area
- Click the arrow icon to expand and collapse the right-hand Design Area.