- In your Control Panel, click on Homepage Editor.
- Click on General Settings.
- Click Font.
Select the base font settings for your paragraphs on your site.
- Select a base font size in pixels.
- Set a Base Weight, Line Height, Style and Letter Spacing.
Set sizes for the headings on your website.
- Set the Header Size using the slider. This sets <h1> <h2> <h3> <h4> <h5> and <h6> headings. Header 1 should be set to the largest of all 6.
- Move the slider all the way to the left to make the size 1 x the base paragraph font size. Move it all the way to the right to make the size 5 x the base paragraph font size.
- Click Save
You can override these settings on your home pages by setting individual font size values for selected sections.