Within this section, you have control over the default display of your content.
Select your site timezone:
- This is important to do, if you choose to add an Events Calendar block.
- Select whether to display your event times using the 12 or 24 hour clock.
- Upload your own favicon. This is the icon in the browser tab.
Maximum number of articles you want to list:
- Set the number of articles to display when you click More Articles.
Maximum number of related articles you want to list:
- Set the number of articles to display on the category page feed and in the Related Articles List.
Recent articles text:
- Enter the text you wish to appear above your lists of articles here.
- Leave blank if you don't want to display any text.
Show print and save icons:
- Enable print and save as PDF icons on every article page.
- Breadcrumb is the navigation trail of links taken to get to a page.
- Set this to Yes as H1 tags are important for SEO.
Show add to favorites:
- Allow members to save favorite articles to My Favorites list.
How to add footer text
- Text added in this field will appear at the bottom of every article on your site.
How to add third-party code
- Advanced Settings allows you to embed third-party code to integrate with other tools such as Google Analytics.
- Use the correct field when adding embeddable code.