You can manually add users and assign them Roles via the Member Manager. These roles do NOT include admin access to the Homepage and Course Editor.
How to add a user with admin permissions
- Click My Members.
- Then select Member Manager.
- Click the green Add button.
- In the Personal tab, enter the user's name, email and password.
- Choose their Role: Administrator, Content Management, Store (access only) and Member Manager (access only). These roles do NOT grant access to Homepage or Course Editor.
- Select the Subscription tab.
- Manually select an expiry date using the pop-out calendar.
- Click on a specific calendar day to confirm.
- Under the Action label, click Set as Ongoing.
- Click Save to complete the process.
Admin access to Homepage Editor
*Only the origin admin email has access to the Homepage and Course Editor.