When you share an article on social media, the Featured Cover Image will be included in the post.
If you share articles that do not include a Featured Cover Image, you need to add a Default Image URL in your Settings.
How to add a default image URL
- The default image must be already uploaded to the image manager.
- Open the image editor and tick the image you want to use.
- Press the Insert button.
- Copy the entire image URL from the Source field.
- Click Settings in the blue sidebar menu.
- Select the Integrations tab.
- Paste the image URL into the Default Image URL field.