SubHub's integration with MailChimp allows newsletter subscribers to automatically be added to a MailChimp list.
How to add the MailChimp API key
- Log into your MailChimp account.
- Click Account Settings then Extras.
- Click on API Keys.
- Copy the API key.
- In your SubHub website, click Settings.
- Select the Integrations Tab.
- Paste your MailChimp API in the API key field.
- Click Save.
Add your API key in the homepage editor
- Launch the Homepage Editor.
- Click General Settings.
- Select Integrations.
- Enter your MailChimp API key.
How to create the newsletter sign up block
- In General Settings, click Side Navigation.
- Tick Enable Sidebar.
- Set Position and pages to Show on.
- Return to main menu.
- Select Side Navigation.
- Click + add block.
- Add MailChimp Newsletter. It will be added to your side navigation.
How to edit the newsletter block
- Click the Newsletter Block card.
- Include a title and message, if you want.
- Enter your admin email.
- Select a MailChimp List from the dropdown menu.
- Customise your background and button color.
How the sign up process works
- A visitor will enter their email.
- The admin email will receive notification of a sign up.
- A pop-up message will alert the visitor to check their email for the confirmation link.
- Once the user has confirmed their subscription, they will be added to your MailChimp list.