How to view the collection of themed homepage templates:
- Click Change Template in the blue sidebar menu.
- Hover over the template to Preview or Select the template.
NOTE: Selecting the template, will replace your Public and Member Homepage and delete any content that you might have added to the homepages.
How to edit the template
- Click the Homepage Editor.
- In the sidebar, select the Sections menu.
- Click the ellipse next to the section label to rename, duplicate, hide or delete that section.
- Use the grab handle icon = to reorder the sections.
- To edit the content in each section, click on it and the editing sidebar will launch.
- Updates you make will show in the right hand design area.
- Save and Publish your edits.
How to replace the default content
- To edit the text, highlight and type over the headings.
- Follow guidance for image dimensions to retain the layout balance.
How to add new sections
- Click + add sections to see the complete list of section layouts available.